You’ve got an event to plan, but you’re busy. We have the connections, expertise and leverage (and we won’t charge you).
Anybody who has navigated the process of planning and setting up a conference, or event knows the headaches involved – research, negotiating, monitoring of registration and room blocks, plus the contractual risks to name a few.
At Site Services, we can do it for you. We invented this niche service 36 years ago. We are the leading provider of site selection because we leverage our industry know how and connections to tenaciously protect your best interests, your bottom line and your precious time. Our forensic approach to contract vetting is legendary. The time savings we provide you is staggering, but the money our expertise can save you is profound. For your next event call us and enjoy peace of mind.
A Typical Site Services Work Flow.
Each of these nine categories represent hours and hours of time your precious time you can now have back. (You’re welcome.)
1. Client submits to Site Services the name of the city or list of candidate cities for its conference. Site Services provides the preliminary meeting specifications to Client for review and approval.
2. Site Services researches each city that is being considered for venue availability and matches for the conference. A Preliminary Availability Summary is provided to Client for review.
3. Client informs Site Services of the hotels in each city that are of the most interest. This generates the working “Short List” of hotels.
4. Site Services solicits from Client a complete list of preferred concessions. Preliminary negotiations are initiated with the hotels. A Concession Report goes to Client reflecting the preliminary proposals.
5. Site Services provides a completed Program Layout to Client for each hotel on Short List outlining its offering. This is Client’s “Decision Making Spread Sheet.”
6. Client selects preferred hotels for site visits. Site Services coordinates all aspects of each site visit and provides Client a Site Handbook for reference. Afterwards, Client informs Site Services of the most preferred hotel(s).
7. Site Services negotiates aggressively with the preferred hotel(s). Site Services provides a Comparative Report to Client for review and final decision making process.
8. Client notifies Site Services of its final selection. Site Services negotiates the contract language with the hotel before presenting the contract to Client for review and signing.
9. After event, a comprehensive post conference report is generated with detailed info on all the details of Client event, from room usage to food and beverage revenue and more. This report is used to maximize efficiency of future events.
We function much like an extension of your staff, but without the cost. We provide a scope of services refined over 36 years that is wide ranging, flexible, and expertly handled.
The process starts with destination choice(s). Directed by you, whether one city or multiple cities, we roll up our sleeves and start gathering information and options, taking into considerations all the factors that affect your event, such as sufficient guest rooms, meeting space requirements and availability.
Availability Summary Reporting
To help you see the playing field clearly, we provide a customized Preliminary Availability Summary. It consists of a snapshot of how each facility can accommodate your meeting and banquet space needs. We use this to create your “short list” of options.
Site Visit Coordination
After the list of preferred properties is completed, if a site visit is requested for the vetting process and final decision, we handle it all. We coordinate all the details involve: ground transportation, accommodations and pre-scheduled visits to the potential venues.
Final Proposal Creation
When the top destination(s) and hotel(s) have been narrowed down, we go to work negotiating the final proposal for each property. This is thorough and comprehensive and includes sleeping room rate, meeting and exhibit space rental, and numerous and concessions to name a few. The concession package we negotiate for you is customized to your needs. These include suites, staff and speaker rooms, internet pricing, audio visual pricing and much more.
Once the preferred hotel(s) have been identified, we will negotiate the contract language and terms. This is where our 36 years of expertise and contract experience truly shines for you. Our attention to detail and the industry-wide leverage we command enable us to ensure the contract provides maximum protection for your organization, while minimizing the liability and financial exposure involved in booking and locking down any type of event or convention.
From providing a URL to facilitate registration from your website to sending you all the contact information for key hotel support staff assigned to your event, we set you up with everything you need. Our weekly Pre- Conference Reports keep you up-to-date on registration progress and status.
Room Block Management
This is one of our most important Pre-Conference services and where we work tenaciously to have your back. Monitoring reservation status and progress, we make sure you know where you stand, and if you are in need of more guest rooms, we research and identify potential overflow hotels. If you are falling short of the negotiated contractual requirement, we start negotiations with the hotel to minimize your organization’s potential financial liability. That is peace of mind.
Once the event has ended, we’re still working hard for you. We implement our proprietary database software to conduct audits of final registration to identify any rooms booked outside your group block, we facilitate payment to your organization of any potential rebates. We compile and send you a comprehensive report on all the details of your event, from room usage to food and beverage revenue and more. This report helps maximize efficiency of future events.
Ongoing Problem Solving Services
What separates us from competitors trying to compete in the space we invented 36 years ago is the level of personal service and attention to our clients’ needs. We are like a concierge, ombudsman and personal assistant rolled into one. We are in constant communication, assisting with any challenges that may arise anywhere along the way. You are our number one priority, before and after your event.
We also provide the following services
- Facility Tour Coordination
- Pre Conference Renegotiation
- Rate Monitoring
- Pre Conference Management
- On Site Management
- Program Development
- Vendor Management
- Food & Beverage Coordination
- Program Collateral-Meeting Materials
- Website Maintenance
- Line Item Budgeting
- Final Bill Reconciliation
- Welcome Packages
- VIP Programs
- Audio/Visual Management
- Exhibit & Registration Management
- to name a few